Introduction to the benefits of hiring overseas remote workers
As a business owner in Singapore, you know that staying competitive in today’s global market is key to success. To stay competitive, every business needs a dedicated team of specialists working on different aspects of your business. However, Singapore’s high labour cost is preventing many small businesses from succeeding.
One way to achieve your business growth by scaling is to leverage the benefits of hiring overseas remote workers.
By hiring remote employees from other countries (especially the Philippines), you can access a global pool of skilled professionals with diverse skills and experiences, often at a lower cost (up to 70% savings monthly) than hiring Singapore employees. This can help you to lower your labor costs, increase your profits, and stay competitive in your industry.
Overall, hiring overseas remote workers for your business provides a range of strategic advantages for your business. By embracing this trend and taking advantage of the benefits it offers, you can position your company for long-term success
Some benefits to your business when you build a global workforce:
- Lower labor costs – up to 70% savings monthly
- Access to a global talent pool – with more cost savings and the relatively strong Singapore dollar, your business can now afford a team of specialists in different areas.
- Improved diversity and inclusivity
- Increased productivity – 3 X your workforce overseas with the same budget!
- Improved employee retention – with the right remuneration package, training and our ongoing HR support – you can invest in training for your employees knowing that they will most likely stick with you over the long term
- Competitive advantage – Triple your company’s capacity with the same budget! Do more with less and focus the core business activities like strategic planning!
- Improved sustainability – We will advise you on how to keep your overseas employees happy and remain loyal to you!
- Reduced training and onboarding costs – We have been through all the pitfalls in hiring overseas! Allow us to share our failures with you to shorten your learning curve!
- Improved customer satisfaction – Build a dedicated team of customer service specialists and keep your clients happy!
- Reduced risk of business disruption – Diversify your risk overseas!
Step-by-step guide to hiring overseas remote workers
- Determine your company’s needs and goals
- We know your needs more than you! Let us share with you what you REALLY need!
- Consider the legal and cultural implications of hiring remote workers overseas
- We offer a one-stop solution for your overseas team!
- No risk trial! See what your prospective employees can really do!
- Establish clear communication and expectations with your remote team
- We provide ongoing support and training to ensure success
Tips and best practices for managing and leading a remote team
If there is ONE guarantee that we can give you, this is it!
As with handling your employees in Singapore – hiring overseas is just the first step!
It takes care and experience to keep your team going. Most business owners can agree that handling people is probably the most challenging task in running a business. Humans are simultaneously rational and emotional and human resource management plays a big part in ensuring your team stays happy and motivated.
Our team of HR specialists (in Singapore and overseas) will help you bridge and navigate the cultural nuances in managing your team on an ongoing basis.
Below are some tips to ensure your business gets the ROI:
- Establish clear communication channels and protocols
- Use project management tools to track progress and collaborate
- Set clear goals and expectations for your team
- Use performance reviews and feedback to support professional development
- Foster a sense of community and connection with your remote team
- Understand that there are cultural differences in the working style between Singapore and other countries!
Case studies and success stories from companies that have successfully hired overseas remote workers
The founders of Kaizenaire started experimenting with outsourcing using freelancers, hiring contract employees, using outsourcing companies etc.
Whatever we can think of, we have tried it all.
Let’s have a conversation and arrange for a meet up for our successful case studies where Singapore companies have benefited by working with us!
In fact, we have an irresistible offer for you! Contact us to find out more!