OMO’s Reality/Pain Points/difficulties
- difficulty in raising money as a party of one
- sacrifice personal life to gear up
- have to do everything yourself. You need to be sales, marketing, engineering and customer support.
- need to be very disciplined. You are your own boss!
- requires a lot of perseverance
- less cumulative expertise to address and solve the problems you encounter as no one is there to back you up
- lack of alternate perspective, you are trapped in an echo chamber.
OMO’s psychology/emotional state:
- overwhelmed & tired
- hunger for success
- feel incompetent
- never-ending doubts of whether you can make enough money to provide for the family
- disconnected from the outside world, as a result of working alone
- in need of someone who can resonate with your pains and frustrations
OMO’s Pain Points
What we offer (one solution): Do more with less by hiring PH VA.
Benefits to OMO
Ability to grow a dedicated team with low budget which is otherwise impossible